4/19 Duties to Clients and Customers – 3Hrs Commissioner Standards
NOTE THIS IS A REMOTE CE CLASS
Zoom Mobile App or Personal Computer with Internet/Audio/Video Required
(please visit the special instructions below)
The participants will learn specific AZ Administrative Codes and ARS 32-2153 relating to the licensees duties to their clients, their business practices and standard of care. In addition, the instructor will highlight through scenario-based discussion key risk management practices to current market issues demonstrating the application of these codes
Todd C. Menard, COO
BROKER, REALTOR, GRI, rCRMS, CNE, CSSPE, INSTRUCTOR, AUTHOR
West USA Realty, Inc.
To learn more about your instructor visit www.toddcmenard.com
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE:
The American Institute of Professional Standards and Practices Administrative
2355 W Utopia Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027
Contact: Todd Menard, COO
REMOTE CE CLASS – Smart Phone or Personal Computer
ONLINE ATTENDANCE – Mobile SmartPhone or Personal Computer
1. Click on the REGISTER link above
2. Set up a FREE account to register
3. Ensure that your phone/computer allows zoom to access your cam/camera and your audio/microphone. The audio allows you to ask questions during the class.
NOTE: YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CE CREDIT IF YOUR INSTRUCTOR CANNOT SEE YOU IN YOUR CAMERA DURING THE CLASS TIME
4. Follow normal CE Class requirements as it relates to distractions and interruptions such as cell phones, noises in the background, bathroom breaks, etc
5. CE Class will take regular breaks as typical for you to return calls and or use the bathrooms, get refreshments, etc.
6. At the end of the Remote CE Class, please take the online Required Class Evaluation Survey.
Note this will require your full name and contact information similar to a class roster.
7. Your certificate will be mailed to you following the school’s receipt of the Class Evaluation Survey.
8. Enjoy your Remote CE Class and remember to tell others.
SPECIAL REMOTE Class Requirements –
NOTE: You WILL ONLY RECEIVE CE CREDIT if you adhere to the following Remote CE Class Guidelines
1. Click the link provided in the calendar to join the Remote CE Class/Meeting. It should automatically direct you to the Zoom Remote CE Class destination.
2. Confirm your phone/computer allows access to your camera and microphone. (If the instructor cannot see you then you will NOT receive CE Credit.
3. You must leave your video camera on and be sitting in front of the camera at all times
4. You MUST be visible in your camera/monitor at ALL times
5. The instructor will monitor to see if you are not in the video
6. To qualify for CE Credit, you must:
a. be visible in your video camera for the entire training session.
b. Take the Required CE Class Evaluation Survey following the class.
c. Upon the school’s receipt of your required CE Class Evaluation Survey your CE Class Certificate will be emailed to you at the email you provided in the survey.
We hope you enjoy your Remote CE Class. Please tell others about your experience and encourage others to attend. – Thank You